Here is an ever updating list of what I use to create, educate and manage my work and life.
I’ve only included and recommend products I actually use, enjoy, and benefit from.
Every time I build a site I start with these:
- SiteGround for my domains and hosting
- WordPress for my content management system
- Genesis Framework to build the structure of each site
As I get further I install these plugins to help with optimizing websites
- Yoast SEO so that people can find me via search
- Elementor for building pages that look better than average
Utilities and productivity tools
For managing notes, day to day things and routines
- Evernote is a simple and stright forward way to manage notes
- Notepad++ for when I’m getting technical and coding
- Onedrive is online storage for all my files
- Mailchimp is the free email service that I store my lists in
- Pocket to save articles I want to read later
My current phone is a Google Pixel 2 XL.
I use a Lenovo laptop at work and HP Envy laptop at home. Also have an iPad Pro from 2018.